Skip to navigation

Wednesday, May 15, 2002

The Syndicate

Powered By RSSify at VoidStar.com Rick, you give great RSS. I was willing to stay the course, but that line about "travel" and "my Radio's not always on" - well, you were obviously trying to let me down easy. So I've started seeing other people (Julian at VoidStar, and I'm holding out for Ev if he thinks he can handle it after eTech). But hey, stick around, the more the merrier. Off to browse here to see about a little "take" to go with the "give." (Your suggestions are appreciated. Think OS X.)

Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.