Skip to navigation

Thursday, May 16, 2002

I'm With 'My Blog'

With all the blogging going on, deciding who gets a conference press pass must be getting tougher. -Later, Doc:
"Aside: I got an email today from another conference where no visitors are granted permission to report on what's said there. They want me to sign an NDA before I even show up. Pretty self-limiting, no?"
Particularly given these things aren't cheap, yet thanks to the real-time coverage I bet O'Reilly's already hammered with registration requests for the next one.

Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.