Skip to navigation

Tuesday, May 21, 2002

*Chortle*

"First thing we do, we blog all the lawyers." [Jenny, on Radio for Lawyers] All right guys, get to it, don't make me come download that software! (Fast forward to March, 2003, husband and I readying for taxes: "What was this for?" "Something called Radio, I use it for work... " "Don't tell me - you're blogging with it, aren't you?" "I prefer to think of it as hyper-organizational knowledge management and aggregation meets some fine colleagues and a few unapologetic degenerates for a drink and lively banter." "Fine. But I'm golf bound during the audit.")

Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.