Skip to navigation

Wednesday, March 20, 2002

Blog Doggerel Preserve us, Mel's in the house, poetizing in my comments. Without intending it, he's given me the best birthday gift of all: being yanked back to age fourteen and seized by the need to bleat, "Aw, Daaaaad!!" He also sent a fantastic photo that will be blogged as soon as it's emailed. Not to mention - a box full of t-shirts proclaiming: "Doc Searls Linked My Blog." Please let me know if I can send you one. Please. Mel, you need a blog. You know that. I'm going to have to bring out the big guns and sic Elaine on you. I think she's in Berkeley, and would no doubt love to visit the Inn and lower the blogging boom. Now I have a birthday gift for the rest of you (and Mel after Kalilily's trip): did you know that Google has a free "search the web/search your site" tool? I put it down on the lower forty here at B&B. You can even customize the results page a bit for the "search your site" feature. They just keep giving, don't they?

Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.