Skip to navigation

Thursday, February 28, 2002

Ads, begone. A fine investment of the $12 that was burning a hole in my PayPal account. 'Fact, my goodwill toward the world of blogs, blogging tools and bloggers is at such a high I may have to donate to this fellow's Cadillac collection fund. (Doc, you're a wonder that you find these folks.) What could be cooler than being this guy's "Soul Brother" or just plain being a "Stone Pimp," I ask you? (I'd love to compile a list of the strangest things one can support via easy online payment - Fang comes to mind - if you have any ideas).

Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.