Skip to navigation

Wednesday, November 28, 2001

"Don't spoil it all, I can't recall a time when you were struck without an answer." -Janis Ian ...Yeah, well, the same can't quite be said for me, but when Locke issues a call to action who am I to shun the challenge? So, it's my blog and welcome to it (I can't be the only one around here with a latent Thurber fetish, can I? see The Bear). As the wise Mr. T(h). observed, better to fall flat on one's face than to lean over too far backward. And yet, as the makers of the Superman costume are quick to point out, the cape does not (necessarily?) enable the user to fly. So I'll aim for the troposhpere, humbled and inspired by those of you streaking by (both meanings intended) above.

Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.