Skip to navigation

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Suggestions Of Power

I'm loving the Digg iPhone app, on which are currently featured Jim Louderback's and Veronica Belmont's forward-looking career changes, as well as the winners of TorrentFreak's Anti-DRM t-shirt design contest.

Here's a metric to which I'd enjoy being privy: the extent of today's iTunes sales spike for Rory Gallagher's The Cuckoo, and the album on which it appears, Wheels Within Wheels.

Bonus links: Dave Winer: "The focus now is the story." Mike Cane: "Oh. My. God." (Footnotable: before reading that I had just reset, de-SIM carded, and boxed my old phone for sale).


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.