Skip to navigation

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

BlogHer Conference Calling

I'm on the phone with two of my three BlogHer co-panelists, discussing our session on 'Professional Blogging: Business Considerations Art and Commerce.' (Yawn...also discussing renaming it!) We'll be on July 27 at 2:45 p.m. It's fun listening to these folks (none of whom I've met before), I'm looking forward to the event. On the panel with me are:

  • Moderator Nina Smith ("We're here, we're queer, and we're not going shopping without coupons")
  • Liz Gumbinner ("We're just a few moms that track down cool stuff so you can stay busy being fabulous"), and
  • Kelly Erb, a.k.a. TaxGirl (" Yeah, I’m one of those annoying people that you don’t want to see a movie with… I constantly question the tax consequences of plot lines. It’s a sickness.")

All smart and interesting; this should be fun!


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.