Skip to navigation

Monday, June 18, 2007

At Stanford; On TWiT

I'm at Stanford Law School at its Fourth Annual E-Commerce Best Practices conference. Sitting next to Colette Vogele, we're about to start a panel on monetizing nontraditional content and related legal considerations.

Also, I had a very happy Father's Day yesterday, because I got to join Leo Laporte, Merlin Mann, Will Harris, and Steve Gibson on TWiT! So fun. Next time when Tyler crashes my "recording studio" (which he did at least 3 times), I'm putting him on mic for awhile. He's dying to break into podcasting (and he could riff for awhile in 3-year-old falsetto on the joys of Apple TV).


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.