Skip to navigation

Sunday, October 22, 2006

TWiL Up

Congratulations Ms. Howell, it's a bouncing baby RSS enclosure! The first episode of this WEEK in LAW, with Hank Barry, Cathy Kirkman, John Palfrey, and Ernie Svenson, is up. Voilà le feed.

Allow me to add my voice to the panicky masses in response to Leo's (I hope throwaway) comment tonight that TWiT's "on life support and the heart monitor is flatlining." (Why are all my favorite 'casts perpetually recording their "last show?") And to apologize for the audio glitches with TWiL #1, we recorded #2 last Friday and I think/hope we've got 'em ironed out.


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.