Skip to navigation

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Techmeme Foursome

I was about to head off to bed, but thought I'd check in with Techmeme, whose creator Gabe Rivera I was happy to meet last week, to see if there was perhaps just one story of broad legal interest I might highlight here before dozing off. I should've known it would be impossible to narrow it down to just one, so be sure to check out the following and their selected citing references (thoughtfully provided, of course, by Techmeme):

Those'll keep me going until Leno, at least.


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.