Skip to navigation

Monday, March 07, 2005

Land Of AutoLink'in

It's always fun to go offline for a few days, then come back and see what folks have been up to. And catch the latest 60 Minutes video game violence story. And read about Ben and Mena Trott and Joi Ito in the L.A. Times Business section.

But I digress. The point of this post (a point? how novel!) is to let you know we'll be recording my first IT Conversations show this Wednesday afternoon, and it will feature Cory Doctorow, Robert Scoble, and Martin Schwimmer on the subject of Google's AutoLink. I'm preannouncing this so you can play too. Leave your questions or comments here or drop me an email and I'll try to work them in.

Also, in good ready, fire, aim fashion, we're forging ahead with my show without a name for it yet. I've come up with a few ideas neither Doug nor I are thrilled with (I keep trying to repurpose past B&B post titles). Any brilliant inspirations most welcome.


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.