Skip to navigation

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Slides And Notes From VON Policy Talks

I spoke this morning on "Law That Works" as part of the policy program at Video on the Net. The slides are here. [Update] I just posted the notes from my presentation, too, over at Lawgarithms. ZDNet had at least 3 bloggers in attendance; you can see our aggregated posts here.

Colette Vogele spoke too, and her slides are here.

I neglected to mention that the automated tool I referenced that will generate a podcast speaker release or other click through is available as a WordPress plugin; more here.

[tag: ]


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.