Friday, June 03, 2005
A pile of stuff from my "for bgbg" label in Gmail:
- Here's Boing Boing's audio playlist and feed. (courtesy of; via)
- There's a new Blue Book in town.
- Accountants read this blog (and they really read Ernie's). (via)
- Find out how you can vote for your favorite practice management blawg and practice area blawg here. Catches: 1) you have to join Technolawyer if you're not a member in order for your vote to count, 2) you can't actually vote there, you have to compose and send an email, and 3) you can't vote for this here blawg because it's neither a practice management nor a practice area animal, now is it?
- Bitty Browser looks cool. Bunch of skeptical comments to that post though.
- Blawg Review #8 was chock full of good stuff.
- Broc Romanek is alive, well, and blogging about how I'm about to lose a Net savvy Congressman so the SEC can have a new Chairman.
- JD Lasica's much anticipated book is shipping and getting great reviews.
- June 14 in Santa Monica, Boalt Hall presents Indirect Copyright Liability: From Betamax to Grokster.
- June 9-10, Berkeley, Boalt Hall and the ABA present The Berkeley Conference on Antitrust in the Technology Economy.
- CasePost "acts as a virtual intermediary between lawyers and clients."
There's much more there as yet unblogged of course, including "Today's New Blawgs" 'til the cows come home. Next time.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.