Skip to navigation

Thursday, March 03, 2005

eBulletin

If I'm deciphering the initials correctly, it looks like Tim Hadley made off with won the auction on my scanner. Still on the dock: the IBM flat-panel display (current bid $89.00), and my beloved Volant skis, 195's, so they're long enough for both guys and gals. No bids yet! (You try keeping up your ski habit with a fifteen month old around, I dare you. Mine's on hold until the munchkin is a little bit older, and by then these will be waaay too much ski for me. I'll need something stubby and forgiving. No wisecracks, you snarkmeisters you.)


Creative Commons LicenseUnless otherwise expressly stated, all original material of whatever nature created by Denise M. Howell and included in the Bag and Baggage weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives, is licensed under a Creative Commons License.